Quick Trip Search USA
- Adventure Travel
Car Share - find riders & mates
Backpackers - looking for a trip
Motorcycle road trips / Motoriders
My Trip Blog
Other adverts in - Adventure Travel
- Surfcamp in Canary Islands - Surfguia2
- 4x4 Maroc - 4x4 Sahara Excursion Maroc -Merzouga
- Spanish Mountain Guide organizes trekking in Gredos
- travel to marrakech an desert of morroco
- trekking in morocco walking & hiking in the atlas
- CAMINO INCA
- Morocco: Jbel Toubkal, 13,671 feet over the desert
- Orntologic an paleontologoc tours in morocco
- travel to Marrakech and Moroccan desert
- Daily Tours around Panama
2006-07 SUMMER CLUB ED SURF CAMPS
CommentsSurf in a beautiful remote location away from the crowd at Club Ed's 2006 Summer Surf Camp. (It's a secret. We can't tell you exactly where it is. but you'll find out at camp!)
Spend seven days riding the waves from Manresa Beach to Santa Cruz, with surf classes geared to fit beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels. We will go surfing with dolphins! The latest video coaching techniques are used and a personal program is designed for each person to ensure rapid progression toward his or her goals.
On or about the third day of surf Camp, a professional masseuse will work on backs and shoulders to keep surf campers fresh and energized for the waves to come!
In Addition You Will
Spend your evenings campfire side relaxing with new friends, visiting the world famous Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk or trying to beat Ed at Ping Pong!
Visit the famous Santa Cruz Surfing Museum and learn about local surf history, which includes photographs of Ed's grandmother surfing in 1915 on Duke Kahanamoku's board.
Tour Pearson Arrow Surfboard factory and learn firsthand about surfboard construction, design and function.
Each camper receives a 1/2 hour personal massage to help keep you fresh for more surfing
We even go see summertime movies
May include a side trip to Big Sur to swim in the big Sur River